WP Medium is built to be as clean and minimal as possible.
For that reason, we’ve kept the number of settings to an absolute minimum.
That way, you can focus on the most important part of your blog — the content!
Everything that’s not covered in the WP Medium settings, is customisable through standard WordPress settings.
- Branding Initials
- This controls the inititals shown in the navigation (here it’s WPM). It looks best with 1-3 characters.
- This image is used as the icon next to your page title in the browser, as well as if your user saves your website to their phone as a ‘virtual app’. We recommend a square .png file.
- Facebook Icon
- This image is used by Facebook whenever one of your pages. We recommend using a square image of at least 200px.
- Homepage Avatar/Logo
- This image is pulled from Gravatar based on the email address associated with your WordPress install. You can use the theme settings to override this with any square image you want to.
- Author Icon/Avatar
- This image is pulled from Gravatar based on the email address associated with the author’s user account. To set or customise this image, simply set up your email address at Gravatar.com
- Twitter Account
- When users share your posts on Twitter, this twitter handle will be tagged in the tweet (don’t forget to include the @)